Here I am, halfway through my third semester of college and loving it!
I am in the preschool labs once again and I am a lead teacher! It is very very time consuming and hard, but I am learning so much and I am becoming a better teacher every day. I have already taught 3 days of preschool this semester, about to do my 4th and 5th days this week! It is a very busy week. This week I teach all 3 days of preschool. The theme is food preparation and I am taking the children on a field trip to the cafeteria to observe cooks and an environment of food preparation! It's a little scary thinking about taking them out of the classroom, but I think it will go well.
I think I will just talk through pictures because I am better at that :)
My calling is FHE mom and it is so fun! This was our first activity and we took awkward
family photos. It was hilarious. This is our boy band pose.
|Ice caves! It was awesome|
|This Lovely couple is now engaged!|
|My room. It's huge!|
|I love Kendalllll|
|This is my preschool supervisor Christy.|
She's super awesome!
|We like to match. After haunted mill!|
|Cameron gave me a ride on his mountain bike....|
|Dressed as cowgirls for ward activity|
|We watched halloweentown and lit candles for the magical|
Sorry the pictures are all jumbled. It's hard to get them all aligned!
1. I'm missing home, and a not so freezing fall.
2. Living off-campus is awesome.
3. I super love Breaking Bad.
4. I am dying to meet my new nephew Max.
5. I facetime Emily and Sarah everyday and it has been so fun watching her learn how to walk! So weird seeing her act so big and grown-up! I am hoping she will still know me when I come home.
6. I don't have plans for Halloween yet... But I'm hoping to partay.
7. At the beginning of the semester I thought I was going to have a room to myself and I was super stoked about it, but then I ended up getting a roommate and I love her to death so I really don't mind.
8. I went and surprised Janelle in Provo this weekend and it was the BOMB.COM I miss her so much!
9. I have not been taking as many pictures this semester. Just too busy.
10. My roommate and I jumped in puddles yesterday and it was super fun!
11. I love writing my friends on missions! They are so inspiring and really making me think....
Alright. I think that's enough for today.
Thanks for reading :)