Monday, October 8, 2012

BFFFLAE

Only about 5 people will understand the title of this post.
And the rest don't even need to know :)
There are some very important people in my life that I want to talk about.
My best friends.
I love and miss them beyond belief. You go from spending almost everyday together and talking non-stop to talking about once a week and never seeing them, and it is a whole new scary world!!!!
Each played a very important and different role in my life and shaped me to be who I am today. We had something crazy special and every time I think about it I am just happy and amazed at how blessed I was to have them!












A group of 5 different girls who became sisters. We went through it all, but stuck together through it all. An amazing feat that not many can say.
I miss you guys <3
And that's all I have to say about that.
Mingy Dingy

Rachel Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment