Friday, October 5, 2012

Ashley

My post is called Ashley because I am sitting right next to her! She is going to help me with the post tonight. Today had its ups and downs. I was not feeling very well, but Ashley and I bought a pair of super awesome pants! Oh and I gave a presentation in child development so I got to wear my super cute slacks for the first time! I hope I get opportunities to wear those more because they are awesome.

TESTS. I don't understand... The teacher gives you a study guide or practice test that has around 50 questions, then you go take the test, it is 25 questions, and half the things on the test were NOT on the study guide or practice test! Very frustrating after studying for hours... on stuff that isn't even on the test, and then you look at the test like da fliiiip?!

   We saw the premiere of Taken 2 tonight.. And by premiere I mean the 10:00 pm showing so that students can get back for curfew. Lets just say don't spend $7.75 on this movie in theaters. I was very disappointed and I laughed through the majority of the movie. The first one was way better, just like most sequels. The acting was pitiful and the movie was very predictable. Not to mention there was assigned seating and I was stuck sitting next to an older women... was hoping for a younger male person BUT you win some and you lose some. And that's all I have to say about that.

Soooomeone in our dorm had their first college kiss!!!! SOOO CUTEEE. After the movie ashley and I and these 2 young love birds drove back to the dorms and as soon as the car stopped we jumped out the back to make sure there was plenty of time for something to happen ;) what can we say, we are quite the matchmakers. They are just so darn cute I'm so jealous!

Ashley and I's favorite songs:

We are pretty beast at rapping this song. It's quite hilarious

Well goodnight my fair friends, I am going to the temple in the morning, then leaving on a road trip for Utah at 5pm! Can't wait!!!!!!!!! SOOO EXCITEEED

Rachel Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment