Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm a sucker for a good raging dance party.

Wow, I am excellent at writing blog names.
Holy Heck it was a monsoon here today! Ashley, Emily, and I were in their dorm room just minding our own business watching Gossip Girl and such, when a huge loud gusting noise came from outside. We ripped the curtains back to see the tormenting winds and leaves rushing outside! We felt like we were Dorothy in wizard of oz! It was a total out of body experience.
You don't need a blow dryer here. Just stick your head out the window and you're good!!! 
And that's all for now. 

Oh I guess I should write something about my title... We went to party at the hart saturday night and that was fun. The DJ kinda sucked but its fun just being with friends!

Rachel Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment